Ever evolving, V-Trax is the system that resides in your mobile device to provide an extensive set of Route Accounting tools. Android, Apple, Chrome or Windows.
Our goal in creating the V-Trax Route Management System was to provide a comprehensive system to route salespeople with three goals in mind from design to final implementation.
T-Trax, the predecessor to V-Trax, was first installed in 1988. The last unit was retired in 2018 after a full 30 years of service. The final straw that brought T-Trax down was the inability to find parts and service for the aged, dedicated hardware.
V-Trax has the same goal. Be viable for as long as possible with as little maintenance as possible.
Different markets require different or altered tools to efficiently run their routes.
T-Trax achieved this by being able to be altered without changing any code. This proved effective for limiting failures and expediting roll-outs.
And, since the demise of T-Trax was the hardware and not the software, V-Trax needed to be as device independent as possible.
Time is indeed money. Shaving a second here and there across many routes can save a tremendous amount of time and ultimately, money.
During the development of our system for Coca-Cola, we simply moved some calculations from a salesperson’s interaction time to a pre-processing routine. It only saved 5 seconds per stop. Times 250 stops a year. Times 3,000 routes. Big savings.
Up until a few years ago there were not any really good options for creating a multi-platform product without creating a Native App for each platform separately. With the introduction of Web Apps, we were able to satisfy our goals.
V-Trax is driven by parameters that enable us to significantly modify the appearance and functionally of a delivered system without changing any programs. This prevents errors in the field and shortens the time to roll out.
As a Web App, V-Trax runs on almost any mobile device; Apple, Android, Windows or Chromebooks whether they are on-line or off-line.
With over 30 years of route system development, Aziom knows how to design systems that run fast. Each step along the way functions were benchmark to determine the fasted way to achieved the desired result.
V-Trax is not fancy. It may not even be pretty. It is a business tool and it’s fast.
- Odometer Reading
- Initial Ticket Number for day
- Optional Ticket Number from file
- Select Day of Week to run
- Synchronize data
- At user selected time
- Maximum time to update
- Fully automatic
- Semi To Warehouse
- Preloaded by date of receipt
- Salesman Order
- Request for Specific delivery date
- Up to nine separate, user maintained Build-To templates
- Physical Inventory
- Count Truck / Local Warehouse separate
- Combined and/or separate reporting
- Truck Load
- Preloaded from Corp
- Built from historical analysis of day of week selected
- Any terminology; Damaged, Out of Date, Spoiled. Each tracked independently
- Can Select different dump to locations
- In/Out to/from other Routes, Distribution Centers, Production Facilities. Each tracked independently
- Select Customer
- By Number, Name, Drop Down
- Ordered by Historical Usual Order of Service for Day of Week
- Display Customer Info
- Display Customer Aging
- Optional and Controlled Pay Method Change; Charge to Cash
- Send to Maps for Routing
- All Transactions
- Select Item by Group, Name, Number.
- Narrow Items Presented by Usual, Ever Sold, On Truck and/or In Local Warehouse
- Optional entry Grid for Rapid quantity entry
- Items ordered by usual order for customer or by group or by number
- Historical On Hand, Sales & Returns display
- Qty entered by any Unit of Measure; Cases Units
- Stock Display
- On Hand entry for Suggested Sales or Scan Based Trading
- Manual price adjustments controlled by customer
- Transaction level voids; just void credits
- Entry Review
- Aggregated Item Level Qualifiers; Buy any 5 from this group
- Aggregated Promotions Application; Get 5% off any in this group
- Multi-tiered levels
- Start / Stop Limits
- Group and Class specifiers for items and customers
- Full Bill-To / Ship-To support
- Authorized Products List
- Multiple Departments per Customer
- Electronic Signature Capture / Upload
- Print Draft Copies
- Pick List
- Notes printed per Ticket
- Misc Items
- Future Order
- Good Returns
- Unsaleable Returns – Any terminology; Damaged, Out of Date, Spoiled. Each tracked independently
- Direct Replacements
- Asset Management
- Set New Account
- Retag Customer
- Add/Exchange/Remove/Change Asset
- Connect / Disconnect Promotions
- Add/Change/Remove Promotions
- Display Customer Aging
- Select from any Outstanding Tickets
- Enter ticket data
- Collect multiple checks
- Collect Cash
- Current Customer Statement
- Select acceptable reason
- Optionally print receipt
- User ability to Add/Change/Request Delete Customer with full audit trail
- Modify any Template
- Paid Out / Charged
- Flexible Categories
- User entered extra details
- Set Account
- Add/Exchange/Pull Asset
- Expected Inventory
- Transfer In/Out Vehicle
- Locate Asset by Tag
- Retag Asset
- Retag Customer
- Reconcile Cash/Checks/Deposit
- Sales Summary
- Negative Inventory
- Document Register
- Deposit Report
- Deposit Slip
- Daily Recap/Reconciliation
- Existing Formats – Any can be created
- Html 4 inch
- Html 8 inch
AWS is our middleware product to manage and report on mobile activities. It also controls the data flow to/from your host software systems.
AWS was designed to be both easily modifiable and low maintenance. It interacts with the database that stores all the data flowing to/from the mobile routes. AWS has three main functions.
Import / Export
The data exchange with the company’s ERP, Accounting or Hosting system must be flexible and well designed to allow connections to varied user requirements. It must be easy to configure and have long term reliability.
Role based reporting is used to limit functions and data access. Effective data selection for reporting purposes increases effectiveness by pulling just what is needed.
Administrators, as the top level role, control the process that impact data. Initializing new users, maintaining existing users, scheduling updates and running optimization processes are some of the core tasks for Administrators.
Flexible roles limit the scope of access. Supervisors see data from all assigned routes while an individual Route can only access their own data. Administrators get to do anything and Staff personal have the ability to use functions and data to assist the Admins.
- Import into AWS
- Connecting to dissimilar data structures can be challenging. The Import function is separated into individual procedures that allow for rapid data parsing and mapping development. This permits us to get the data we need for a robust route salesperson experience without long delays to roll out.
- Upload Export Responses
- Feed back from your hosting permits us to assure that any rejected data or tickets can be resolved and resent.
- Export to Local
- Formats AWS data into your host format and sends it to your local device for processing
- Download Archive
- Storage of previous export sessions should any reloading be required
- Export Exceptions
- Sometimes data sent to your host may be rejected. AWS holds it until corrected and then it can be resubmitted.
- Sales Edit List
- A summary of the data of current or previous export sessions can be used to validate data on your host and reconcile routes.
- Tickets on Hold
- Tickets that are awaiting host acceptance are segregated.
- Import / Export Status
- As summary of the exports can be used to assure the proper data is being received into AWS and being sent to the your host.
- Recreate Invoice
- With extensive data selection abilities, specific tickets can be reproduced with signatures as proof of transaction.
- Document Register
- With extensive data selection abilities, daily route summaries of tickets can be generated
- Inventory Documents
- With extensive data selection abilities, any inventory ticket created in the field can be reproduced
- Load Orders
- With extensive data selection abilities, current or processed Load Orders can be reproduced.
- Version Changes
- Detailed information about what version each route is running and their update trail.
- Remote Errors
- Any remote errors are held in AWS and can be referenced for support resolution
- Maintain Users
- Assign users to roles
- Assign users to software version
- Assign user to database
- Set minimum and.or maximum time to receive and update
- Update Customer Service Order
- Manually or scheduled rebuild of the order customer were serviced.
- Update Sales History
- Manually or scheduled rebuild of customer sales history.
- Update Product Usage
- Manually or scheduled rebuild of what products customer received
- Update Product Order
- Manually or scheduled rebuild of the order product entry
- Route Header Uploads
- Details of the daily summaries of specific route information
- Customer Service Transactions
- Details of Customer Service tickets
- Customer Service Details
- Details of Customer Service line items
- Inventory Transactions
- Details of Inventory tickets
- Inventory Details
- Details of Inventory line items
- Dump to CSV
- Raw dump of any table imported. Used for diagnostics
- Migrate to Another Database
- Replicate a database in another location
- Rebuild a Route’s Inventory
- Recreates a route inventory based on transactions since last Physical
- Optimize Database
- Housekeeping to optimize a database by culling redundant or aged records.